What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A proven to work marathon training system for runners of all ages and experiences
- Learn the best way to control your training intensity and find your optimal training zone
- Learn the two easy ways to choose the right workout schedule for you
- Discover why after-marathon training is critical to your success
- Learn why old-fashioned marathon training is now obsolete
- Discover how to find your maximum heart rate
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Marathon Training Schedule scores 71.14/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.marathon-training-schedule.com/marathon-training.html, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $47.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: marathon-training-schedule.com you’ll also be taken through to marathon-training-schedule.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)